e-HUB is a pilot action of e-MOTICON project – e-Mobility Transnational strategy for an Interoperable Community and Networking in the Alpine Space – co-funded by the ERDF with the INTERREG Alpine Space Programme 2014-2020. E-HUB, together with other two pilot actions, e-TRAIL and P&L, aims to test the interoperability of charging infrastructure on three levels: policies, technical standards and territorial planning. e-HUB promotes and tests a model of virtual Help Desk for Public Administrations and stakeholders in the field of e-mobility and charging infrastructure across the Alpine Space. E-HUB aims to:
- Transfer the macro-regional policies and information, and exchange best practices from the transnational level to the local (municipalities);
- Transfer the local needs with the aim of aggregating Municipalities/Provinces and facilitate the participation of local authorities to Regional, National and European co-funded projects in order to implement and promote actions on e-mobility;
- Improve capacity of Public Authorities to experiment new policies, instruments and solutions in the e-mobility field, in cooperation with the territorial stakeholders and between different e-HUBs of the e-MOTICON network.
- Web-based Working space for the e-HUB partners
- Web platform as a virtual help-desk for e-mobility stakeholders
- Seminars and bilateral meetings with main stakeholders of e-mobility and charging infrastructure.